Server Virtualization Services
Through the use of virtualization, businesses can produce software-based representations of important company assets such as servers, networks, storage, and various applications. Virtualization does not sacrifice functionality. But it does allow for the reduction of IT expenses and overhead while improving efficiency and flexibility.
As a trusted company among server and desktop virtualization providers (as well as our clients), our services include the following:
- Increased security
- Flexible storage capacity/load balancing
- Increased performance: VDI and server virtualization to increase IO performance
- Redundancy: distributed network that can be scaled up
- Ease of managing virtual infrastructure
- Easy to consolidate
- Flexible: You can choose your operating system, memory, and CPU — we will deploy for you.
- Scalable for growth
- Fully virtualized backups, easily redeployable