Network Operations Center (NOC)
Network and infrastructure monitoring for the Dallas Fort Worth area since 2014
Central to maximizing any business performance is constant monitoring and maintenance of IT systems. An IT incident can occur at any time and greatly affect your business efficiencies and profits. Yet many businesses do not have the team bandwidth or resources to undertake such a critical endeavor. At Sanapptx, our 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC), based in Texas, consists of professional team members who supervise, monitor, and maintain all IT enterprise services, including the network, databases, servers, related external services, firewalls, and devices on your behalf.
What are some of Sanapptx’s Core NOC Technical Activities?
The technical responsibilities and activities performed by our network operations analysts and engineers include:
- Continuous monitoring of various information and network systems that include communications circuits, cloud resources, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, and Application availability
- Incident response
- Maintenance and updating of network elements
- Software/firmware installation and troubleshooting
- Patch management
- Backup and storage
- Firewall management
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Security tool deployment and monitoring
- Threat analysis
What are some of Sanapptx’s NOC Best Practices?
Our NOC teams embrace a variety of proven best practices for optimally run network operations that an optimally run business requires. These include but are not limited to the following in our service options:
- Quick action on incidents, outages, and performance issues
- Notifying customers of issues, outages, and remediation status
- Recognizing, identifying, and prioritizing incidents in accordance with customer business requirements and operational impact
- Systems’ performance reports for various systems and reporting trends to help predict future issues or outages
How Does Our NOC Team Monitor and Evaluate Performance?
The Sanapptx NOC team uses dashboards that provide fast, seamless access to data and insights. Our dashboard examples include:
- Insights into active incidents
- Alerts about Service Level Agreement violations
- Insights on utilized devices and performance across an enterprise
- Highlights minor and major network issues
What Skillsets Does the NOC Team Have?
Our NOC team is a blend of specialists encompassing IT/Help Desk support, network administration, MSSP, MSP, cloud hosting, security, L1 and L2 engineers, infrastructure engineers and other ecosystems.
Anyone can monitor IT system’s activity, but not everyone can know what to look for and how to resolve any issues or irregularities they encounter. Therefore. the strength of the Sanapptx NOC team is not only a mix of education and technical experience, but also professionalism, processes, accountability, and communication.
Our NOC team has processes, protocols, and procedures in place to identify and resolve IT infrastructure incidents based on endpoints that are tracked and managed. At the first sign of an incident, the team knows what to do to resolve the incident as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At Sanapptx, to deliver optimal results for your enterprise, we believe our NOC team must:
- Communicate and collaborate early and often
- Be accountable for their actions
- Provide timely, in-depth incident alerts to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
We are a team that prepares for the worst-case scenarios and can take the necessary actions to mitigate an incident. Plus, we learn from an incident, take steps to prevent it from becoming a recurring issue, and ensure that your enterprise can continuously avoid downtime and outages.
Knowledge and Communication
With the adoption of cloud-based infrastructures, SaaS applications, and more, today’s networks and services are complex and ever-changing. Not only is a baseline understanding of the technology required, but also continuing knowledge of the evolving technology. However, knowledge without the proper communications to any invested party ensures failure. Therefore, at Sanapptx our NOC places the highest importance on maintaining streamlined communications between all involved parties.
Please visit our contact us page for any NOC questions.
Do your company a favor and get a Free Vulnerability Assessment.